Need assistance in using the services of Slovenská pošta?
Any questions? We are here to help you.
Our Customer Service shall provide information from the national and international service on:
- forwarding terms and conditions,
- business terms and conditions,
- rates for the postal items and services,
- transit times for different categories of items,
- opening hours of post offices,
- phone contacts for each branch post offices.
Furthermore, we are ready to check you status of your item if such item is supported by our electronic tracking system.
Our operators are ready for you:
- to order goods from our POSTshop (www.postshop.sk),
- to order a courier,
- to verify payment of SIPO (Joint Collection of Utility Payments),
- to advise you on how to transfer financial means abroad.
You can contact us with your queries, suggestions or wishes on working days from 8:00 till 18:00:
- by phone – free info line 0800 122 413 (from fixed and mobile line, only from the Slovak Republic)
- by phone from abroad – 00421 48 437 87 77
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org