Business parcel is a service for sending the goods of a commercial nature abroad to chosen countries. You can send it calling courier or at the post-office.
|Limit time for on-time performance|
|Dimensions and packaging|
|Payment of Postage charge|
Services to the item back
Posting procedure back
- Find out which goods can be sent to a country where you would like to send an express item. Conditions for contents of items to a specific country of destination, binding information on customs regulations and goods export are available at customs authorities, diplomatic missions in a country of destination or chambers of commerce. Look at the List of articles prohibited in international postal traffic.
- You can order courier calling the number 0800 122 413 the best one day before posting the express item or the number of control regional express centre, at the web site: www.posta.sk or by application e-Posting Sheet and arrange where the item will be taking of.
- Express item up to 15 kg you can post almost at every post-office see please Summary of services offered at post-offices.
- Fill in the accompanying documents for international traffic by the courier or at the post-office.
- The item addressed to countries out of the European Union is subject to customs control therefore you have to fill in the Customs Declaration CN 22 or CN 23 that is a part of an accompanying document (green printing). In the Customs Declaration, describe in details the contents of the express item, weight and amount of the sent goods and attach your signature and put the invoice in 3 originals and 1 copy.
- We will acknowledge you an acceptance of the express in the accompanying form.
Prices for EPG back
You can find prices for EPG here.
For more information about EPG go to customer service free-of-charge phone: 0800 122 413 or directly at the regional express center.