Leaflets are designed for the unaddressed distribution of magazines, brochures, newspapers, advertising materials and prospects.
Categories of Leaflets back
Leaflets should be delivered to the customers with 2 ways:
- Leaflets to letter-box – we shall deliver the leaflets to private letter-boxes, Out Boxes, Post Boxes and P.O.Boxes
- Leaflets at post offices – customers shall take the leaflets at the post office counter or they shall be available freely in the public premises of the post offices
Advantages of the Leaflets back
- Posting at each post office,
- Delivery directly to the letter-boxes of households, companies and to the P.O. Boxes
- A possibility of a regional delivery only to listed towns/districts,
- A possibility of the individual prices at posting with the volume over 250,000 pieces or 2000 EUR per year.
Transit times, posting back
|Category of leaflets||Transit time||Posting|
|Posting of the items till||Delivery at the latest on|
|Leaflets to letter-box||Every working day||D+3||In bundles with weight up to 15 kgs at each post Office|
|Leaflets at post offices||Every working day||D+3|
Note: the limit time for on-time performance not includes other than working day, ever not day when the leaflets were posted after 2:00 PM.
Permitted size and weight back
|Category of leaflets||Minimum permitted size||Maximum permitted size||Maximum permitted weight|
|Leaflets to letter-box|
|25 x 35,3 x 1 cm||200 g (1000g)*|
|Leaflets at post offices||Maximum admitted dimension does not exceed form A3 (42x27,9 cm)||1000 g|
* Admitted maximum weight for leaflets destinated to the mail drop is 200 g. Admitted maximum weight for leaflets destinated to P.O.Boxes, or picking up by service is 1 000 g.
Supplementary services back
We shall prepare the leaflets for distribution – we shall make up them in bundles and identify by the address labels.
Store .... days
For leaflets at post offices you can prolong or reduce the standard retention time 18 days on 60 calendar days.
Delivery till .......... at least
For leaflets to letter box you can add on address label the date of latest delivery.
Payment for service back
You can pay for provision of the service: in cash, by advanced bank transfer, by postage credit, on invoice (under the contract).
Prices for Leaflets
|Up to weight||Leaflets to letter-box||Leaflets at post offices|
|5 g||0,0155 €||0,0155 €|
|10 g||0,0163 €||0,0163 €|
|15 g||0,0171 €||---|
|20 g||0,0179 €||---|
|25 g||0,0189 €||0,0189 €|
|35 g||0,0205 €||0,0205 €|
|50 g||0,0232 €||0,0232 €|
|100 g||0,0315 €||0,0315 €|
|200 g||0,0485 €||0,0485 €|
|500 g*||0,1845 €||0,1845 €|
|1 000 g*||0,2160 €||0,2160 €|
*Note: Leaflets above 200 g are avalaible only at post offices. Prices include 20% VAT.